Wednesday, July 22, 2009

oh my gosh!

to quote DD's favorite show, Oswald...I got such a great compliment today! Wendy (WM[squared]) at ScrapMatters picked MY gallery to lift for this week's Grand Theft Layout!!! How COOL is that? Here's the link to the challenge, go lift me! I promise to leave you some lovin'!

In other news and whatnot...I've been a bad CT member for Sarah...she released an AWESOME collab this week, with Valorie Brown Designs, and I've not stopped in to promote it! So, here I am! This kit is adorable, and just perfect for little boys (hence the name, In A Boy's World), but you could totally scrap a tomboyish little girl with it too (though I haven't yet). Here's the preview, and my layout...I borrowed a photo of my cutie-pie nephew, Connor, for the layout...I just loved the look on his face!

(click here for credits)

Chelle's Creations at SM also put out a great new kit on Friday, with a fun holiday theme...I gave you the sneak the other day, and then, once again, slacked on getting back here with the actual preview! So, again, preview and layout...


(click here for credits)

And, of course, I can't forget that I'm guesting for the very fun and fab Amanda Heimann this month...she's got some great stuff! First off, she's being spotlighted at DSA's The Fix, which means she has a great new kit in their "fix" for the month...here's my layout, using a template by Bree Clarkson...
(click here for credits)
I've also been playing with her awesome kit, Magical Vacation, and a collection of solid background papers called Backs. So fun!
And my layouts...one for GTL (lifting Tuttle) at SM, and one, well, just because.
(click here for credits)

OH!!! AND I can't forget to tell you that some of the other girls from Sarah Bennett's team and I are participating in the Battle of the Creative Teams (BOTCT) at DSA. It's such a cool contest, and we're super excited to be doing it! The first round just finished-voting closed last night-and the second round is just beginning. Here is the layout I did for our first challenge...if I was good, I'd link you up to everybody's, but I'm starving right now, and need to finish this post so I can go eat! I lifted the fab neeceebee (Denise Beatty) at ScrapMatters for this, and I LOVE this layout...


(click here for credits)

Well, that's it. I'll be back soon with a new preview from Chelle...gotta go eat and change a poopy diaper now!

0 comments: