Thursday, July 30, 2009

what's new? (and a freebie)

Hey hey...here I am, with news from Sarah--on time this time! She has a beee-you-ti-ful new kit out today AND it's only ONE DOLLAR!!! Just for today, so you better hurry...this is worth SOOOO much more than $1! It's a gorgeous kit, called Remember Me...perfect for heritage layouts, but also any other moment that touches your heart. I love the colors, and it's awesome for boys, girls, women, men...just hit the perfect balance! Ready to see it?

click here to go buy this kit...you KNOW you want to!

And here's what I made with it...and I'm looking forward to using it again SOON!!!

(click here for credits)

AND to make this all even better, Sarah has an awesome add-on freebie on her blog for y'all! So, this great kit for a dollar, and a free add-on? How amazing is that?

Okay, in other CT news...Chelle's Creations has something new coming out tomorrow...it's not a full kit, but I promise, it's GREAT!!! OH, and don't forget, there's a Speed Scrap tonight at ScrapMatters, and Chelle is hosting it! It should be fun fun fun...I am hoping that I can get my DDs settled in, and scrap away...it's been too long since I speed scrapped! And the participation prize is fab!!

Speaking of speed scraps...I almost forgot! Funky Playground is starting up a speed scrap, so come join them--check out the ad!
One last thing...Megan Turnidge has an amazing new tutorial on her blog for PSCS users (especially CS3 and CS4)...all about shadowing...and if you've ever checked out Megan's layouts, you know her shadows flippin' ROCK. The best bit? She's got a set of shadow layer styles in her bloggie post for FREE!!! Go get them!!! I did...and I'm so excited to use them! woohoo!!!

What an awesome bunch of stuff from my designers!! Go load yourself up!

0 comments: