Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ever had "one of those days"?

I am so having one today. Just feels like everything is stacked against me today. I know it's not, I know that I am very blessed, in more ways than I can count, but it's hard to recognize those blessings sometimes. Little junk gets in the way, mis-communications, irritations, people just being flat-out dumb and obnoxious.

don't you just love it when you ask for help at the beginning of a project, and no one wants to help you, but then they all think they have the right to chastise you for doing it wrong when you don't do something **exactly** the way they think you should have?

Yeah. that's my day today. Trying to figure out how to scrap this beast.

know what my facebook post was this morning? Asking if I could just go back to bed. Amazing how we know before we ever leave the house in the morning that it's a day we shouldn't even venture forth.

anyway...maybe I'd better try to think of some of my blessings and scrap those instead...scrap-vent or think happy thoughts? hmmm...

maybe I'll just eat a pound of chocolate instead...

0 comments: