Friday, March 19, 2010

Okay, seriously.

I think I am the luckiest person ever. I am still on cloud 9 over being invited onto ScrapMatters store CT. I am in love with basically their whole store. The people there, the designers...yeah, it's just the best. And then I wish I could just scrap with everything new EVERY week! There is such incredible stuff out this week--from "my" designers (those I personally CT for) and from the store in general. Here's a smattering:

Chelle ROCKS the sporting kits-she's just created a basketball kit (just in time for finishing up March Madness, eh?), here's the base kit:



Sarah is re-releasing her beautiful kit, Memories of You:


Wendy was on vacation this week, but still put out some awesome new Be Inspired Templates, this time inspired by her CT member (and SM CT member) Tanya:


I've been lucky enough to be site-ct-ing for Connie Prince this month, and she puts out some gorgeous stuff! I love her cute Jelly Beanie collab with Bella Gypsy, I LOVE her templates (3 new sets this week!!!!), and I am looking forward to scrapping with her other new kit (she's been a busy woman!), Bee Happy:

Bee Happy Kit:



bee's knees templates:


no one likes black licorice templates:


Jelly Beanology templates


Jelly Beanie Collab



whew. makes me tired just looking at that, and it's only the tip of the iceberg!

0 comments: