Thursday, June 10, 2010

the new releases...oh...the new releases...

Okay, I don't know if I'm allowed to give you sneak peeks yet...but it IS technically Thursday here in my neck of the woods.

Oh my gosh. You WANT to be at ScrapMatters tomorrow. My mojo has been missing for nearly a month (I think iNSD did me in, LOL), but it came back this week for some amazing kits! I've already scrapped with something from LawTeeDa at ScrapMatters, and for the SM Design Team, AND for LDrag Designs...OH **AND** for Chelle's Creations...her new stuff this week is amazingly awesome! And I'm no where near done! I have things to scrap for WM[Squared], and for Happy Scrap Girl, Haynay, AND for Jenn Barrette! WOW.

all right, I MUST go to bed, now...before your whole post is a bunch of garbled, impossible to understand words!

0 comments: