Friday, July 9, 2010

Baby, It's Cold Outside...

Did that get your attention? It's not really cold outside, but ScrapMattes certainly has it's chill on this week! Don't forget, it's the awesome Christmas in July sale! And WOW there are some awesome Christmas and Winter kits on sale!

And, I must add, we have three AMAZING guest designers this month at ScrapMatters--BellaGypsy (wow, I LOVE their stuff!!), Edeline Martin (beautiful!!) and Ellie Lash (such adorable things!!). There are tons of gorgeous new items from all of these ladies, AND your favorite ScrapMatters Designers this week! (and let me just say, the new collab between WM[Squared] and Stolen Moments is AWESOME, and I got to use some fab new kits from LDrag Designs, LawTeeDa Designs, and a gorgeously soft kit from Erica Zane...and I'm downloading Jenn Barrette's new kit right now! Yes, my name is Becca, and I am a scrap addict). Hope to see some layouts from you all filling up the gallery at SM soon!

0 comments: