Friday, July 16, 2010

New stuff



hey all, I'm back today to say a quick Hello, and share a couple layouts I'm actually pretty proud of-they're both outside my "comfort zone" so to speak, and I'm really happy with them both! (and, they're both using items that are new releases today at ScrapMatters!!!)

First off, I used Bella Gypsy's new At the Dropoff kit for a layout about my DD at the lake...


I've been loving layouts with the cutout circles, and I think they look pretty cool on this layout! Just the right punch of pattern, IMO.



and then, WM[Squared] has some great new templates out this week (next installment in her "inspired by" series), which I haven't used yet, and this fantastic alpha:

I used the brown version, and also recolored some of the letters for my title...Oh, and I used Wendy's awesome Teen Grunge kit for the rest of the fun stuff! I do a photoless layout here and there, but it's never been totally about the title/journaling to the extent that this one is...I love how it turned out...

I also thought the alpha really rocked for doing the dates...might use it more often for that!!! Anyway, I have two little girls eating lunch I need to go check on...here's hoping my kitchen's not too messy at this point! Have a great day, and head over to check out the new goodies at ScrapMatters!!! (the products above are linked, so it's super easy...click one of those, and then go check out ALL the new releases!)

0 comments: