Saturday, July 31, 2010

Scrap With Your Stash!!!

Hey fellow ScrapMatters addicts...bad news...in case you haven't noticed, the ScrapMatters site is down right now, due to some leftover complications from our server move. We're working hard behind the scenes, and hope to be back up and running soon! Please know we're all going through withdrawal from our favorite scrap site, too!

So...here's what I started thinking last night...I was SO frustrated, because I just KNEW that there was some amazing goodness that was supposed to be released yesterday, and I wanted to scrap with it! And then I remembered...I had a kit I hadn't scrapped with yet! So I dug it out of my files, and scrapped my little heart out. Surely you, too, have something in your ScrapMatters stash you haven't used yet, or something you've only used once that is so chock full of goodness you just HAVE to use it again...so...take this store-free weekend as a challenge, and find something amazing that is already in your files and use it for the first time, or second, third, or fourth...

I'm heading for my stash right now...a rainy summer day....perfect for some scrapping!!!

Anyway, we'll be sure to let you know as soon as we are back up and running, but until then, have fun scrapping, so you all can flood our gallery as soon as we're back online!!!

0 comments: